03 NIGHTS / 04 DAYS
Thailand – The jewel of the Southeast Asian travel circuit, Thailand offers astonishing diversity and a truly fascinating and accessible culture that, along with the revered Thai hospitality, makes it an incredibly popular destination. With an enticing mixture of established destinations such as Phuket and Hua Hin, and out-of-the-way palm-fringed islands, Thailand has a very exotic appeal. It caters for grungy backpacking types wanting to party into the wee hours through to those who prefer white tablecloth dining and clinking wine glasses. From staying on a converted rice barge, clambering into a jungle tree house or bedding down in a hill tribe village, the country offers a wealth of choice for all tastes and budgets.
The most welcoming of countries, despite being inundated with tourists and expats, it’s the gentle hospitality of local people that is the strongest memory of Thailand for many visitors. And what a wonderful memory it makes.
BANGKOK– PATTAYA-SRI RACHA TIGER ZOO-ALCAZAR SHOW
On arrival transfer to Pattaya. Enroute visit the Sri Racha Tiger Zoo. From the moment you step in, you can feel the natural atmosphere and watch hundreds of tigers in the tiger playground, which will entertain you and your family. Hold the baby tiger in your arms, feed milk and take a memorable picture. Check in at hotel. Day free at leisure.
In the evening enjoy Alcazar show. It has all the allure and razzmatazz of a Las Vegas nightclub. Dazzling performances by artists in glittering evening gowns thrill nightly audiences, as well-groomed ladies mime and dance against a backdrop of surround-sound and computerized lighting. The unique feature of Alcazar’s entertainment, that sets it aside from Las Vegas, is that all the girls are boys!
CORAL ISLAND TOUR PATTAYA
Breakfast from the hotel. Get ready to enjoy the Coral Island Tour. Sail across the sparkling aqua-blue water of the Gulf of Thailand to the Coral Island (Koh Lan). Here under the brilliant tropical sun, you can relax, swim, or snorkel or simply bronze yourself on the island’s golden beaches. After a delicious buffet lunch, board the glass-bottomed boat to view the beautiful coral formations around the island. Return to Pattaya Bay in the late afternoon. Evening free to explore the city on your own.
PATTAYA-BANGKOK: SAFARI WORLD WITH MARINE PARK
Breakfast from the hotel. Check out and proceed to Bangkok. Visit Safari World & Marine Park. Safari World, a drive-in zoological park divided into two parts. The first part is Safari Park, an open zoo with wild animals. The second part is the Marine Park where there are a variety of marine animals and shows of trained dolphins, birds, seals and apes.
BANGKOK CITY & TEMPLE TOUR. DEPARTURE
Breakfast at the hotel. Checkout and proceed on a Bangkok City & Temple Tour This is one of the most popular tours, and it gives guests a rich insight into Buddhism, architecture and the hustle and bustle of Bangkok. Visit Marble temple which is one of Bangkok’s most beautiful temples and a major tourist attraction. It typifies Bangkok’s ornate style of high gables, stepped-out roofs and elaborate finials. Then visit Wat Traimit (Golden Bhddha) which houses the world’s largest massive gold seated Buddha measuring nearly five metres in height and weighing five and a half tons. In the past, artisans crafted the Buddhas in gold and disguised them from invading armies by a covering of stucco and plaster.
PACKAGE PRICE (BASED ON MINIMUM 25 ADULTS TRAVELLING)
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES
- Return economy class airfare in Air Asia Ex Cochin with 20 Kg Check in baggage
- 02 Nights stay at Pattaya in a 3 star hotel
- 01 Night stay at hotel at Bangkok in a 3 star hotel
- 03 Breakfast at the hotel
- 01 breakfast at Sriracha Tiger Zoo
- 01 lunch & 02 dinner in Pattaya (Walkable Distance)
- 01 lunch & 01 dinner in Bangkok (Walkable Distance)
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo
- Coral Island tour with Lunch at Pattaya
- Alcazar show with soft drinks
- Safari World & Marine Park with Lunch
- Bangkok City & Temple Tour (Marble Temple & Golden Buddha)
- Currently applicable taxes
- Return Airport Transfers
- Thailand visa on arrival cost
- 01 English speaking guide
- 01 Tour Manager from Intersight Holidays
- All tours and transfers on pvt basis
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Any increase in the air fare, fuel surcharge and taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket (calculated at 15th Aug, 2016 rates). Any suggested tours
- Tips, Porterage, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature. Anything not specifically mentioned in “What your Tour Price includes‟ box Surcharges applicable owing to events / exhibitions / Festive periods etc.
FLIGHT DETAILS: AIR ASIA
1. You can book the tour by remitting a non-refundable booking deposit of Rs. 15,000/- per person vide Cheque / Demand Draft in favour of Intersight Holidays (P) Ltd, payable at Ernakulam.
2. Along with the booking deposit, you must attach the Booking Form duly filled and signed.
3. Please hand over the passport copy of all the participants.
Booking deposit: Rs. 15,000/- while confirming your booking. (Non Refundable)
Balance Payment: Immediately after obtaining the visas or 45 days before departure whichever is early.
If you want to cancel your booking for any reason, you must intimate in writing to the Company and deliver it to the concerned officer you are dealing with at the sales outlet. In case of cancellations the following cancellation charges would apply.
46 days prior to departure: Rs. 15000/- per person
29 to 45 days prior to departure: 25% of the total cost
19 to 30 days prior to departure: 50% of the total cost
11 to 20 days prior to departure: 75% of the total cost
01 to 10 days prior to departure: 100% of the total cost